Meet Marlin
Animal ID 39022692 
Species Dog 
Breed Pekingese/Mix 
Age 5 months 18 days 
Gender Male 
Size Small 
Color Tan/Black 
Spayed/Neutered  
Declawed No 
Housetrained Unknown 
Site JR's PUPS-N-STUFF, Inc. 
Adoption Price $500.00 
This gorgeous boy is Marlin. At 5 months he is a pistol. He has energy galore until he runs out, then he has to recharge. He is playful and 75% of the time he will chase a ball and bring it back. The other 25 % he loves to bring it back then swerve at the last minute for laughs (video example on our Facebook group page). He is crate trained and sleeps all night without making a peep or a mess. He loves other dogs as well as his people and particularly relishes belly rubs while cradled in someones arms (this often leads to an adorable nap with him draped upside down in your arms or on your lap). He is doing great on his potty training but occasionally there is a puddle found (when the people have not been observant of his signals, and they are clear - circle, circle, sniff, circle!)

Approved adopters, come check out this mini bundle of love!
You can also watch for stories, pictures, and videos about me on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/40103261297.

Adoption fee: $500.00

Adoption fees for all dogs/puppies include a $50 refundable training deposit. Complete your basic training program and provide a copy of the certificate within 4 months (120 days) of adoption and we will refund $50 of the original adoption fee.

All dogs/puppies have been fully vetted including spay/neuter, micro-chipping, worming, heartworm testing, and preventative treatment, flea/tick preventative, and all required age appropriate vaccinations. As required by Wisconsin Act 90, all dogs will have received a veterinarian exam (CVI) within the past 30 days.

Our adoption process requires the submission of an application. Applications and Adoption Rules can be found on our website, on the "HOW TO ADOPT" tab. Upon receipt of the completed application, we will process the application including: contact with your veterinarian and completion of a home visit. Please be sure to include the contact information for your vet as we will call. If your vet requires an information release, please be sure to contact them as soon as you submit your application. We are a group of volunteers with families and jobs, so please be patient and allow a few days for our response.

JR's Pups-N-Stuff Dog Sellers License 270089-DS